We respect your privacy.
The Dizziness & Balance Disorders Centre Pty Ltd provides high quality continuing care for you. In compliance with the privacy legislation and consistent with maintaining confidentiality and trust, the Centre wishes to inform you:
- Information collected about you requires your consent.
- Your personal information is used for the purpose of provision of physiotherapy services.
- The types of organisations to which we usually need to disclose your personal information are:
- Your general practitioner
- Other health care providers
- Medical equipment providers
- Government regulatory bodies
- The Social Security Act, Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation Act and other health laws require us to collect from you personal information such as name and address and details regarding your treatment.
- By writing to the physiotherapist at the following address â€“ Level 2 Morgans Building, 70 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000. You can request access to information we hold about you. An administration fee applies.
- An explanation will be provided to you if legislation prevents certain information from being disclosed to you.
You can discuss with us any concerns you may have about how we handle your information.